Tuesday, July 14, 2009


yes , had a awfully long day :/ hmms , lesson were as usual but stupid me forget to bring part of my homework & i had to stand up for one hour plus for math ._. & guess what ? when i came home to search for it , it's missing , how down in luck for me :/ i must be organised !

so after school went to prepare for cckss idol , then around 2.30 went to detention cause i was late on the previous day -.- damn it . school starts at 7.45 i woke up at 7.15 & i live at bukit timah , yous can imagine how rush i was .

so i served till 3.30 then i went to tell mr kong that there is a mistake ~ i only late 3rd time ._. so he let me off {: before that had a little chat , hahs , my little secret ~ dont tell yous all ~

so went off for cckss idol with huiyuan & it dragged on till like 5.30 because we had to wait for the result & worst was i didnt realise that my phone was haywire-ed until like 5 plus then i restarted my phone & my mother screwed me . it wasnt my fault right ? the phone seems to be working perfectly who knew what's wrong with it . i honestly dont feel im in the wrong & i even explained myself . if yous find that im finding excuses , then im sorry to say im not & it's the truth so yeahs , believe it or not it's up to yous {:

so yeahs , i was damn upset but my singing but im lucky that i was in . i almost freaked out when i sang , like i was about to pee on my pantzxz :x ohmy , it feels horrible . i thought i was out for sure but lucky me :x but i was super sad for huiyuan she sang so freaking nice . the take off shoes song :x {inside jokes} neverminds im huiyuan number one supporter :D teehee !

so sms-ed my dearest baby around 5 plus till i reached home & got busy with my heymath quiz , i passed surprisingly . this is a sign ! i must start doing well for my maths , God is giving me this opportunity to shine once again ~ im not going let him down ! CHERYL WORK HARD !

my wish is for baby to say ,
"baby i love yous a lot"
& "baby i swear to be with yous forever"
if only , it happened now ..
i wish time proves everything .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home