Tuesday, July 7, 2009



hahas ! i got my phone back & it's camera seems better so .. back to what I DO BEST ! im zilian-ing with my bitch again :D hohos ! so i was studying hard as usual but to my luck , mr tan JJ wasnt here to nag or lecture us so , super relax history class & well , chinese was a bore as usual :/ im glad if i do well i dont have to take chinese for the rest of my life after secondary , i just simply STINK AT IT !

so i came home , got my homework dont & played audi . what a low life bitch i am D: hahas , who cares . crap pei-ed me awhile then went to play that scary L4D with his friends , whereas for baby , he had a tough tough day so he slept early :D played with TAT & his girl :D oh & there's this guy who adores me ! TEEHEE ! bet baby sure get jealous like #$%^&)*&^%$#@#$%^ when he sees this :x but i love baby & he knows it :D

hahas , im chionging audi like one ass ~ hoping to get to level 10 , 100% ! WOO ! haos la , enough of the audi talk :D i guess it late le , shall shut down my comp & end my day here :D thou the day didnt start out well , people around me sure makes it end well . thanks everyone ! i love you guys !

p/s. i realise my blog has more tagger :D well , i really hope to have even more :D i dont bite so chill & just leave a tag :D i like make friend & im an ultimate zi high person :D you'll sure enjoy my presence or just find me super irritating :x which i hope you dont :/ TEEHEE ! shall stop crapping here :D

oh ! wanna add me on audi mahs ? xBabyCx :D love & goodnights :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home