Thursday, July 9, 2009

Lord , forgive me .

hahs , long day & tiring one .

fuck day , sorry for the vulgarities used but it seriously like one FUCKING DAY ! i lost my motivation to go school & study well because miss SHANTHINI fucking pissed me off . thanks eh . i dont care that if she reads this or whatsoever because i know everyone knows how i am .

i was just leaning on my hand to read that bloody magazine she gave me & the wind pierced thru my eyes so my contacts got freaking dry & she came nagging at me say im feeling SLEEPY ! heys , please la , i say contacts DRY right ? cant yous just leave me alone . never see people blink before ? awww , sadded ! so she say i was giving her CRAP . look women , if blinking is crap , i will try my best to not blink when im in your class , maybe i'll set a new guiness world record eh ? if i do , i'll tell the world yous helped :D so yeahs , i used the stupid bitch on her & she went RAH !

cant be bothered , i bet there'll be a maniac war if this was seen by CCK cher . but seriously i feel i no wrong . because i didnt want to pick a fight with her . i just want my school life to be peaceful . so ya , yous brought it to yourself . even brendan said ," dont care her la ." it just shows ~ hahs !

hehes , so i needed to pei-ed louis to do something :D & i went by a couple ring box that is so HOT . so i texted baby straight away that i want a ring but this time with a box , maybe baby will give me a surprise :x excited ~ maybe im just too exaggerate . baby cant afford much right now , so i wont blame him .

baby must be really busy cause he aint replying my text ! it must be because of his dnt :\ poor baby :\ jiayous okays , must do super well for o level & you'll be all mine & your eyes will be on ME & ME alone , no books , no dnt , no nothing just yours truly :x

& when that day comes , i have many demands for yous ! hahas , i'll post pictures later . got me , got jack , got bonbon :D hahs , toodles !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home