Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 6th Monniversary Baby !

yes , it's my sixth month & im happy :D i shouldnt share my joy cause it something that me & baby shares only :x jealous right ? i know you are :D well , caught harry potter & the half blood prince . my dearest old man died D: i really hopes he revived or something . love him like insanity D: cute little old man . hahas , the rest of my happy moments with baby will be kept unknown :x

so now , let's talk about me :D ah yes ME ! im having difficulty talking , eating and doing my 招牌动作 :o so sad lo ~ cannot zilian with my bitch cause my face seems more distorted than before D: boohoo ~ but at least baby still loves me , so yeah , im cool about it :D no need pretty , need baby can le :D

OH , i so totally wished homeworks were asexual , so it can do itself !

i mean it , seriously . the amount of homework for me is terrorizing & you know that i've just started working hard & everything which makes it ten times worst ! but im still trying & i really hope it pays off . thou i didnt do well during MYE , i tried & improved with high fail for my a math & manage to pass my e math . so yeahs , im just hoping that i can at least get a 60 pass for EOY . God bless me :D

i wanna go raffles mrt there ! heard from school counsellor there are some super HAWT bibles there . i've been looking for a bible that has a super CUTE leather cover . shall ask baby pei me go find some other day :/ as for now off to mug my geography :D im in the mood today so mugging should be a piece of cake !

SYONARA ! BYEBYE ! 再见 ! :DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home