Friday, June 12, 2009

stupid buddy keeps on boasting about his new girlf ~

hahas , hope yous last real long alright ?
it's great to see buddy so happy with his new girl {:
they are so meant to be .
birthdays so close , like two day apart .
age isn't a problem either as they are one or two years difference only .
both loves music & so much more .
hahas , it's great for buddy to find his life-long partner {:
hahs , but buddy , dont ever forget me hor !

so im awake & bored .
cause there's only me & my grandpa at home .
& of course it's totally impossible for me & my grandpa to be playing or what ..
so i', actually rotting infront of the computer again .
i feel like studying but it's a bit weird for me to study during my holidays .
crap , shall pick up a book to study later .
for now , lets just all relax {:

ohs , after have a tiff with baby i find it quite hilarious .
i realise my specialty in baby & i .
we can quarrel about ANYTHING !
hahas , even bisexuals :x
hohos , i was angry then but guess what , after talking to joy about it , i seriously think im hyper vantilating :x

hmms , i guess i'll post a little later .
for now , i think i wanna play auditions & delete the other games cause it's soooo boring .
bye readers ..
awww , i want more tags :/
& i wonder who's that stranger ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home