Tuesday, June 9, 2009

hey readers ! i've planned my life ahead {: now waiting to discuss with baby .

im starting my job as a tutor for my two adorable cousins from monday onward ! & im sure to make them to full time nerd {: kekes ! im going to flood their minds with the willto study .

anyways i've discussed with joy {: im going back to city harvest & we're looking for a nearby cell group . lucky us , we found W369 . i cant wait for school year to start . im going to live my life the way i called perfection {: make new friends & enjoy the word of God !

of course , i wont forget about my baby {: im just waiting for his approval & of course i can pray hard that baby do well for his o's & i study hard for my EOY as my MYE are horrible . so jiayous CHERYL ! GO GO GO !

hahas , of course , memories of my past blog wont be forgotten ! i've decided to set it up as my previous blog url . www.thylady-cheryl.blogspot.com . Do see what a silly girl i was before {: ENJOY ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home