Thursday, June 11, 2009

hellos earthlings ! realise so many people view my blog & never leave a tag ! WORST , there are some who hates me yet view me {: hahahs , be prepared it's going to be a long long post today ! {:

well well , yesterday was quite busy with much stuff ! woke up early in the morning & recieve a dumb phone call from joy ," oi , i come over your house now ." totally caught me by surprise so i told her i was sleeping & guess what this insane bitch said to me . "neverminds , i watch yous sleep ." step one cute only lo !

so yeahs , by the time she come i brushed my teeth but still wearing a tee & my fbt that i wore to sleep -.- and my hair was like messy only lo ~ stupid joy ! so she came my house with her new nail polish & acted as if she was at home . take my computer on it , called me type in password , she surfed the net , watch her videos & laid on the bed -.- machiam her house lo . so we watched some korean drama & watched her paint her bloody nails . she dangerous bodoh keeps swinging her wait nails everywhere ! i almost freaked myself out afraid she'll drip on my bed or get nail polish on my hair .. that girl is crazy . psst ~

so she stayed till 2 & after she left , PEACE ! {: but few moments later jethro called me -.- "oi where are yous come down play ball ." so never change clothes i just wore what i wore to sleep & went down ignorant how my hair looked . so totally lazy to deal with anything .

played awhile {kekes , my dearest jethro didi sucks at basketball ! wahahahs !} & decided to find tipsy cause we were so damn bored . walked down to her block , gave her call & she asked us to wait at her block downstair . wait more than half an hour i gave her a call again & she just said ," eh yous all come up bahs , i lazy go down ." wanna slap her bodoh ~ dont know how tell us earlier ! stupid little girl .

went up to her house messed with her things & found her instant camera . i was looking for the battery slot accidently opened the films slot & she went hectic la ! ohmy , yous should see her insane reactions . jethro & i laughed like crazy . poor tipsy always get bullied by me & jet , keep saying mean stuff about her .

got bored , so decided to give yongquan a call go play basketball . the weather is just awfully HOT ! is buay tahan one lo , so tipsy & i stood under the block . played with her cannon camera , hohos fun only lo ~ wakakaks !

played till evening then went home , chatted with baby on the phone till he fall asleep . im a sweet girl :x but my baby is damn mafan , i was playing game & he complained my game too loud he cannot sleep , what a bimbo ! psst !

ohkays ! done with yesterday stuff so now lets talk about TODAY !

woke up at 6 in the morning cause i needed to wake buddy up as he had something to attend {buddy , yous owe me eye masks !} was damn freaking tired , while i was calling , i was dozing off . took me about half an hour to wake that freaking pig up . when he woke up , i was hoping he would hurry put down the phone so i could sleep !

so after he went to shower , i straight away went back to sleep & forgot all about baby's morning message ! wasted my effort ~ psst :/ got woken up by the alarm again at 10 cause i had to go school to give the form . hahahs , lucky me when i got to the bus stop , chasper was there ! so i asked him for a favour to pass the form for me , thanks chasper !

so headed straight to lot to find baby . that gu niang baby of mine made me waited damn long for hims to reach lo , stupid idiot leave me all alone . i'll punish yous , you'll have to give me your everything {: including yourself ! hehehs , i know baby willing to do it willingly :x

i saw my dearest chloe today ! ohmy , i am so happy i hugged her so tight i think she almost collasped on the ground . WHO CARE ! i havent seen her for ages le , a little hug wont kill right dearest {: happy belated birthday anyways ! i love yous to the core ! want a kiss kiss ~ NAH GIVE YOUS ! S'MUACKKIES ! be honoured okays !

hehes , so met baby & bought tickets to watch hannah montanna the movie {: hohos , we're like a bunch of kids :x hehes who care i love being baby little girl ! show not bad la , songs were nice & some parts of the movie was so hilarious . stupid baby laughed so loud lo :/

so watched le , i went into arcade to play a few rounds of game & chit-chatted with jiahao & co. had to ask three girls for number as jiahao's friend wanted & i felt so rejected when they dont want give me D: damn it ! stupid minru still ask me find them trouble ! worst ~ im a good girl ! bu yao luan luan say me hor ! i will cry de leys ~ wakakaks !

so baby sent me to the bus stop & i went home . sit down less than 1 hour mummy called me to get ready go have dinner . was about to faint lo ! so tired ! zzz ..

headed to vivo to have our dinner & got myself two m)phosis slippers & mine was badly damage . hahahs , im a happy happy happy girl ! two slippers make my day {: ohs ! & not to forget my loving baby {: had sushi tei & im so damn full now . *burp* baby must be really jealous after reading this part of my post ! hehes {:

neverminds so long baby know i love him like no one else jiu haos le {: hahas , if some blind freak didnt catch it i'll repeat myself . I LOVE HIM LIKE NO ONE ELSE ! hehes , i dont want YOURS{hate this colour so i shall use it} either {:

Tag Replies :
Babykellie - hehes , i know im awesome {:
Enze - hmms , i help them in homework & their assesments lo {: if they dont understand i'll teach them how to solve it {:
Leilani - hahas {:
Chloe - BABE ! i miss yous already luhs D: i want to hug yous again !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home